Monday, August 17, 2009

Spread Love its the Brooklyn Way


Just in case you didn't know, I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York =). Its something about Brooklyn that separates its resident from the rest of the world. We take great pride in just simply being born here. Our tough streets coexist with generous amounts of love that shape and form us. Brooklyn is a melting pot of many cultures. This results in a unique bred of people who are not only exposed to the culture of ones family but also the many cultures of the world. I feel this makes us a tad bit more open minded and more adaptable to change. Adaptation and survival do go hand in had after all.


Here I have Fabolous's new single " If the Money Goes" Featuring Jay Z. Two of my favorite Brooklyn born artist on one track. Fabolous' newly released album "Loso's Way" was of course the talk of the town especially the week of the release. It even became a trendy topic on twitter. Yes Brooklyn goes hard! Check out the video and leave comments. Its currently on repeat on my Itunes and I'd love to hear what everyone else has to say about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment